Wanting to spoil your furry family members this holiday season? Look no further than this gift guide. We highlight 5 gifts every pet is sure to love.
1. Toys. Every pet deserves a good toy to cuddle and play with. Toys help calm pets, keep them busy and offer mental stimulation. You don’t have to go overboard with them, but we do recommend two specific variety of toys; one that makes them problem solve – for example, in order to get to a treat – and one that they can pull apart, play tug with or burn off steam or stress with in some way.
2. Treats. You probably enjoy receiving chocolates and baked goods this time of year, but your pet will be over the moon to receive some delicious treats. Better yet, give them treats that are also good for them by choosing a natural line of products. Many are available, but personally, our boys love the Blue Buffalo line of treats.
3. Winter Wear. Clothing is pretty much a staple as a gift, especially amongst family. Why not extend this to your pets as well? With a long, cold winter still ahead of us, keep your furry family members warm with sweaters, coats and booties. One brand we love is HWBP (Higgins Would Be Proud). They have a great line of dog sweaters and you can even get yourself some apparel as well. Making this even better, 10% of each purchase goes to the ElderDog
4. Personal Care. A clean pet is a happy pet. And while they may not all enjoy the process, they will certainly appreciate the end result, especially if they are cleansed with gentle, non-irritating products. Our all natural line of pet products includes shampoo, conditioner, detangler, and skin gel that won’t irritate your pet’s delicate skin. If your pet is prone to dry, itchy skin the gel will offer soothing relief. Learn more about our Nature’s Aid Pet products here.
5. Comfort. There is nothing quite like curling up in your own bed at the end of the day, the same goes for your cat or dog. There are many natural and organic pet beds on the market to choose from, and while you’re at it, they may also enjoy a blankie to get tucked in with as well.